Journal What to dooa with this.....

Deano3

Looking great mate great peice of decor to have in house, i want one think i need my 900 set up before talking wife into one of these, maybe Christmas .

Were did u buy the spring tails and do they take any looking after ? And how often you mist the tank mate is it very low matainence

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ady34

Global Moderator
Staff member
Looking great mate great peice of decor to have in house, i want one think i need my 900 set up before talking wife into one of these, maybe Christmas .

Were did u buy the spring tails and do they take any looking after ? And how often you mist the tank mate is it very low matainence

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Thanks Dean, they are much easier than an aquarium to maintain so it’s a good selling point, maximum impact with minimum effort. I do nothing except trim periodically. The biggest maintenance is squeegeeing the sides down so I can see in :lol:
Springtails were just from ebay and I now only mist once every few days :thumbup:
looking good @Ady34 I like the mist gives a sense of mystery to it
Cheers, id like a little less mystery :lol:

cheerio

rebel

I have looking at one of these and it's deceptive how small this fellow is!!! your photos make it look big (my brains fault I know).