• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What/who are you listening too?

gotta be R&B/hiphop.

fav. artists: eminem, the lonely island, ali g, Alicia Keys, black eyed peas, Michael Buble (can't find an accent lol), Jason Derulo, David Guetta, Taio Cruz, Little Boots, Pixie Lott, Sean Kingston, Dizzee Rascal, Beyonce, etc. etc.

fav. songs. who said were wack? by the lonely island, just lose it and rain man by eminem, Incredible (Wicked Wicked - Jungle Is Massive) ali g, break your heart Taio Cruz, etc.

cheers :thumbup:

Afrika bombata does the ali g song you mention.
Check out P.o.s and the other doom tree label mates they're amazing. Sage francis is amazing, hip hop with substance.

Hi guys
The Bad Plus, Norah Jones, Sting
from the other hand the old stuff
Rage Against The Machine, Les Claypol, Jimi Hendrix.

Hi

I go for anything between dj rush, andreas kramer (kremer), aleksander kowalski, speedy j, dave clarke, kazu kimura, ade fenton to Björk and Kraftwerk

:)

just been listening to some stuff from when i was working in munich some years ago.you probably won't like it :lol: .

Got to be Tragic O'Hara. Awesome, check it out on you tube and, surprisingly, iTunes!

Great bluesy stuff!

Do it! Do it now!

And let me know what you think, I reckon it's great.

Mowze said:
Andy C/Hyper D jungle set from a 1997 One Nation tape pack

Reminds me of being in school swapping jungle and dnb tape packs.
Heard of ricochet banton? Really don't know how you spell the 1st bit, one of my brothers pals that's getting about abit.

I'm listening to slim shady lp :D
Also any ska punk slipknot my girlfriend plays couldn't tell you names but sounds good haha

And I loveeee disco,

Back