• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What/who are you listening too?

Garuf said:
I really liked the drums album, a little wayward at times but over all good. I've been listening to vampire weekend a lot recently, I think the sun has brought out my taste for the less loud music.

i really like vampire weekend too :D about as loud as i go really :lol:

You'll probably like Gayngs album then, I loved it. Reminded me a lot of eay listening rock. Still, a very good album from an all star band.

some dutch bands :)

Moke - Here Comes The Summer

Racoon - My Town

Kyteman - Sorry (tivoli 2007)

VOICST - Everyday I Work On The Road

:)

Slayer - Season in the abyss. On repeat.

Prior to that Atom and his package - attention, blah, blah, blah. Musically not the greatest "band" but great fun to ride a skateboard home to.

Spider, have you got the new acacia strain, it's heavy as all hell.

Vulgar display of power has to have the best album cover of all time.

Garuf said:
Spider, have you got the new acacia strain, it's heavy as all hell.

No, I've never heard about this band, but just found few songs on you tube and looks fine for me, feed me more :D .

clonitza said:
I'm kinda old school ...

I am kinda old school as well, as I listen to many metal styles from abou 24 years, but now more often I am looking for fresh blood ;) :lol: . I have played myself in thrash/death metal band for over 8 years in early 90's. I still have two guitars and amplifier and my neighbors are terrorized from time to time :lol: .

Fresh blood which I have found recently, and like it :D

Back