• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What/who are you listening too?

Stornoway - Beachcomber's Windowsill.

Awesome, a very different approach to chilled out tunes, check it out on Spotify or the tube.

Tom's new album is fantastic, do you have it?

I've been listening to loads of pulled apart by horses, was never into them being from the leeds scene and not really knowing why anyone liked them then saw them live and was a convert.

Also loads of loch lomond and butchers.

Garuf said:
Tom's new album is fantastic, do you have it?

I have'nt managed to get hold of it yet, but it's on my to do list. I have heard some stuff and it sounds great!

I'm also mad for a bit of the Seasick at the moment.

I'm a huge fan of Nathaniel ratecliffe, similar stylings to seasick, but without guitars found in skips.

you can't beat a bit of Rush Andy, prog rock is the way forward. But YES were always better than Rush (wink wink)

Technically Rush are infinitely better musicians. And to the best of my knowledge Yes never had the vision to put washing machines on stage.

idris said:
Technically Rush are infinitely better musicians. And to the best of my knowledge Yes never had the vision to put washing machines on stage.

Lol. Could barely see those washing machines when I went to see them. NEC is a ***** place to see bands unless you can get the good seats :)

And Yes were totally different. Much more student arty crowd where Rush were pretty heavy in comparison. Not so heavy compared to today's 'music' but there ya go.

However I did have Roundabout as my mobile ringtone a few years ago. Before I grew up and changed my ring tone to ...........erm..the sound of a phone ringing :)

Andy

Back