• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What's new pussy cat?

TDI-line

Hi all,

and of course a big hello to George, Dan Crawford, John Starkey, James Marshall, Paulo, and the many other excellent scapers, oh and Saintly.

It's been a while since shutting down my old 720L tank and moving house, but are now at the planning stage of my next tank.

Just also seeing what's new in the planting scene, and what products are good.

As for the tank, i'm interested in the Akva-Stabil Move from Denmark, but can't seem to find any UK distributors, nearest i've find is The Netherlands.

EldoradoMove

I'm also open to suggestions about other tanks with nice cabinets, probably looking for around 1 metre in length.

I've still got filters, pumps, some CO stuff, but probably need a new regulator and off course substrate, is the ADA Amazonia still good?

Did the LED lights take off?

Anyway, catch you all soon,

regards,

Dan.

Btw, here's a few of my old monster....

Blyxa-Bolbitis scape | UK Aquatic Plant Society

TDI's Blyxa-Blyxa Journal | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Welcome back dan. I remember your monster blyxa tank journals when I very first came onto ukaps. .
Looking forward to seeing what you do with a new set up.

The range of tanks your interested in the link you showed look almost identical to the geissemen tanks but unsure of the price range.

Id also look at giving nick at aquarium cabinet solutions a ring and see what he can design. His tank and cabinets are fantastic.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Back