• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What's your favourite aquascape 2015?

This is really tough! There are so many aquascapes to choose from. I will stick to UKAPS to narrow down the field.

My choice comes down to it being a brilliant aquascape (of course) with great attention to detail.

The_Iceman

025a3245ec759cf013b046e75a809d1c.jpg

Journal - 60P - A Brief Crack of Light
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/index.php?threads/60P---A-Brief-Crack-of-Light.37869/

I think mine has to be Mr. Teapots Green Pekoe Pond from Ukaps :) I read his journal about three times from start to finish.

Lähetetty minun GT-I9305 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

At first glance it looks photo shopped. I know its not but the guy in the photo gives a bad illusion.
Yup, the room is completely dark... Good trick to make you see a brighter aquarium (which is actually low light planted tank) and sharp colors. The very white La Plata sand also helps in this illusion. No photoshop, just raw shots from my phone. I would say that the automatic shot adjustment did a good job and it really looks this way

Jordi

Back