• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where are you from?

I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we can all see where everyone lives, so it is easier to get together, arrange lifts, etc.

So maybe we could have counties or something? Just post what county you're from and I'll update this original post to include you.

Let's aim to get at least five people in each area!

Berkshire
graphictart

Conwy
Wilis

Durham
steve2tanks

East Sussex
hellohefalump

Edinburgh
louis_last

Flintshire
stuworrall

Glasgow
scottturnbull

Gloucestershire
Superman

Hampshire
JazzyJeff
misscaretaker
Terry

Kendal
paul.in.kendal

Leeds
Garuf

Leicester
simondoherty1

London
a1Matt
LondonDragon

Mid Glamorgan
amy4342
JAmesM

Middlesex
jay
Thomas McMillan

Moray
altaaffe

Nottinghamshire
aaronnorth
Ed Seeley
nickyc
saintly
sari

Oxfordshire
BINKSY1973
Themuleous

Somerset
Fred Dulley

South Lincolnshire
mick b

Suffolk
Tom

Surrey
Egmel
joyous214
Nick16

Swansea
Joecoral

Vauxhall
vauxhallmark

West Midlands
cichlidsrgr8
willmaddox

West Sussex
Luketendo

Worcestershire
john starkey

Re: A list of where veryone is from

I just thought, it might be cool if a mod could sticky this? :D

Re: Where are you from

Nottingham.

BTW I always think it's good if everyone puts this info in their details at the side, then you can see if someone's nearby!

Ed Seeley said:
Nottingham.

BTW I always think it's good if everyone puts this info in their details at the side, then you can see if someone's nearby!

I agree, if everyone fills out their location in their profile then it's next to your avatar for all to see. No need for a massive sticky thread that folk need to trawl through...

Ed Seeley said:
Nottingham.

I totally agree but say you wanted to know who else is in your area to get together, arrange lifts, etc, you could just look in this topic rather tahn look through the memer list etc.

Back