• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

where can i get akadama?

Nelson

doe's anyone know where i can get some akadama from in the harlow,essex area.maybe even east or north london.

thanks
neil

nelson said:
Harlow in essex.i did say in my original posting
i think i need to go to specsavers, sorry! i just looked at your avatar bit for the location!

these guys are in essex so may save you some money on postage, they dont have a pricelist though - http://www.bushukan-bonsai.com/

Bushukan Bonsai
Ricbra Lower Rd
Hockley
Essex
SS5 5NL
Tel: 01702 201029

thanks, just got some from Bushukan.£10 a bag normal,£12.50 for graded(smaller granules).

thanks again

neil

He is also selling 2 litre bags for £3.95 which could be a handy size for nano's. They also sell a set of 3 stainless steel scoops with graduated sieves for £16.00 as well as a really nice Stainless bonsai manicure set including curved scissors and pincette tweezers which are very high grade and similar to the ADA tools.

Just to state, i have no connection with Harry Tomlinson other than being a previous bonsai customer.

Back