• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

WHERE CAN I GET MY FE REFILLED?

Ditto, I've done a quick google search but most places talk about 'servicing' a FE for about £26! (which probably includes putting the horn back on and the safety seal etc!)

I get my tank refilled at my local antifire place any place that supplies fe's to companies should be able to do it for you

LB

saintly said:
mine charge £14.00 whether its a 500g bottle or 5kg! its the guys time you pay for not the gas as such.
Lucky you, LFS nearby charges £10 for a 500g bottle and £25 for a 2Kg bottle :(

Maybe we should start a separate thread with a list of CO2 suppliers/refillers. It would need Location, cost, cylinder types they do and time taken.

I'd be happy to maintain a top level post with the information collated if people PM it to me or reply to the thread.

What do people think?

Egmel said:
Maybe we should start a separate thread with a list of CO2 suppliers/refillers. It would need Location, cost, cylinder types they do and time taken.

I'd be happy to maintain a top level post with the information collated if people PM it to me or reply to the thread.

What do people think?

sounds good, this keeps cropping up quite a bit.

Nick16 said:
shall ask at mine then, how long does it take? about 5 mins?

1 week for fe, swop on jbl bottles

LondonDragon said:
saintly said:
mine charge £14.00 whether its a 500g bottle or 5kg! its the guys time you pay for not the gas as such.

£25.00 for a 2kg? good god :wideyed:

saintly said:
Egmel said:

What do people think?

sounds good, this keeps cropping up quite a bit.
Right I've set it in motion, now I just need to know where people go to get theirs refilled and how much it costs!

Rightyo, here's the last guy who did mine. Obviously it's in Scotland.

CO2 and FE supplier: H2O Fire Protection

Tel: 01475 630469
Mob: 07958 630469
Email: h2ofire@hotmail.com

Service : 2k FE or Aquamas bottle door to door £15
Can take up to two weeks, but you're given a
replacement FE to tide you over as they don't
have their own tank.

2pods said:
Rightyo, here's the last guy who did mine. Obviously it's in Scotland.

CO2 and FE supplier: H2O Fire Protection

Tel: 01475 630469
Mob: 07958 630469
Email: h2ofire@hotmail.com

Service : 2k FE or Aquamas bottle door to door £15
Can take up to two weeks, but you're given a
replacement FE to tide you over as they don't
have their own tank.
Cheers but I've already been through and gleaned all the ones in the forum that I could find ;)

The current list is here

hi pm ,im just down the road from you newaddington,iv just got hold of some fe bottles,done some ring about and found a place in south croydon,rung them up and their refill my 2kg bottles for £15 dont no about the big bottles though,heres the address....unit 38 capital bussiness centre 22 carlton road souht croydon...tel02089162010

Back