• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where do you have yours?

andyh

Hello UKAPS, :wave:

One of the things i really enjoy on here is all the pictures of peoples setups. Although we all tend to focus on the tank itself and not its location. I have seen several pictures showing where it is possible to have your tank, and as an inspiration to new/old members i thought it may be cool to start a topic which is purely photos and descriptions of your tanks insitu in your homes. This then could be enough to inspire to think of somewhere new to put their tank ;)

So come on get some pics of your complete setups in location, I know many of the members on here already have these pics but lets put them all in once place to show its possible to have your tank in your bedroom, lounge, kitchen, shed, dinning room etc. :thumbup:

Andyh

Last edited by a moderator:
Always had them in my room, weather in the loft, a caravan or a dorm, always managed to find room for one of them to tick away.

saintly said:
for me.....

in everyone else's gaff but mine! :lol:

True! But come on post a pic ! That one in your friends house! with the cool black and white wall paper! Post some then! That pic with your big feet in it was an excellent insitu get it posted here!

Garuf said:
Always had them in my room, weather in the loft, a caravan or a dorm, always managed to find room for one of them to tick away.

Excellent....student digs or caravan! Post a pic! Come on you must have one somewhere!

2 in the living room surrounded by kids toys, and 1 in the bedroom, surrounded by err, other toys :lol: Don't be dirty you lot :angelic:

Here's a naff pic of my 4ft community tank 24hrs after a small rescape by me, and a few minutes after a large rescape by the plec :rolleyes:

4ft.jpg

None of them in a caravan, that was an experience. I'll see if I can find the s digs ones.
First student digs.
dscf2794l.jpg

My old room in Hollington
dscf0772qu2.jpg

My cube on my desk in said house.
dscf0920vy5.jpg

Some great pics here guys!

We need more! :thumbup: Anybody else!

Saintly that nano look sweet on that photo!

Garuf - How many ? :lol:

How many tanks do I have? Currently 3, one on order. At the peak I had a 45x30x30 a 60x30x30 a 30x20x20 the cube and a 20cm cube and a 75x30x30 all running at the same time all planted. Didn't last long though, was giving away tanks and equipment left right and centre to family and friends when I downsized for uni.

Garuf said:
How many tanks do I have? Currently 3, one on order. At the peak I had a 45x30x30 a 60x30x30 a 30x20x20 the cube and a 20cm cube and a 75x30x30 all running at the same time all planted. Didn't last long though, was giving away tanks and equipment left right and centre to family and friends when I downsized for uni.

Good Effort, Thats a lot of work i currently run 3 and a pico, That's more than enough for me! :crazy:

All of them where in the loft with the exception of the 75cm. Water changes meant carrying two buckets of water down then two up at a time till the job was done. It kept me fit.

Well, i need to get some wider pictures but we have

90x45x45 at the far end of the lounge. currentlty surrounded by kids toys and a cabinet on the side.

4366038403_e59a613233_o.jpg

60cm in the utility (currently a holding tank for plants until i rescape

3600417280_a94edd9845_o.jpg

Aquacube under the Plasma

img85131.jpg

Pico on the kitchen windowsill but ive not got any pictures of it there

Stu - That first one don't count its a tank pic :lol: :lol: Need some wide angle action like you said!

The Bruce Willis one is top notch! :thumbup:

SteveUK said:
I'm finding it hard to resist one of those tropica cubes from TGM now that they're on sale!
They are sweet! was looking at them last week! Get one :D

andyh said:
Stu - That first one don't count its a tank pic :lol: :lol: Need some wide angle action like you said!
Caught me! this is more like it but it was lacking plants and water!

img0220k.jpg

andyh said:
The Bruce Willis one is top notch! :thumbup:
Cheers andy :thumbup:

SteveUK said:
I'm finding it hard to resist one of those tropica cubes from TGM now that they're on sale!
They do looks really nice steve although i do pander for a nice rectangular nano sometimes. The metal stand and light are quality although you do need to upgrade the 10w bulb to a 20w reflector to get the most out of it. Would be nice if an LED equivalent bulb was available

Do I notice this thread going a bit off topic, or is it just me? :rolleyes:

Back