• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where have the little avatar fish gone?

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
...and another thing I've been meaning to raise...I know it's been a while since it all changed but where have all the little avatar fish gone and all the different names depending on the number of posts?
...I was really looking forward to becoming a whatsit Ninja...in fact it was my life's ambition and now I've nearly reached the required amount of posts I'm feeling distinctly bereaved and short changed:( ...

Bring back the fish and the names - it was a great bit of fun...I think we should have a democratic poll:D ...

A democratic poll - a decision making system where only a wooden stick gets to have an opinion, and those in power interpret for the stick?

I feel like I've missed out, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounded fun.

I can't remember the name...but I think you'd have 4 fish...help me out here guys...
<100 posts borrowed cutting 1 fish
100-199 posts ? 2 fish
200-499 posts ? 3 fish
500-999 posts ? 4 fish
1000+ posts Nesaea Ninja? 5 fish

Ow...bring it back Paulo/guys it was well coool...:cool:

Back