• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where is ceg4048?

I think the EI causes algae, water changes are overrated, not really needed. Also flow on a planted tank not needed, and all spray bars should be pointed at the sides.

Any tank with less than 12 hours light will struggle to keep plants, unless you use a dyi co2 unit.

And no, the matrix is not a cool movie.

I don't know what is the secret of success, but the secret of failure is trying to please the world!

Yeah I'd also noticed he'd not been around. No idea if its related, but I do find it a shame when he and others (I'm thinking Darrel in particular) spend the time giving amazingly informative and in depth answers only for people to ignore them or even attack them as they aren't the single sentence easy response they were hoping for.

BigTom said:
Yeah I'd also noticed he'd not been around. No idea if its related, but I do find it a shame when he and others (I'm thinking Darrel in particular) spend the time giving amazingly informative and in depth answers only for people to ignore them or even attack them as they aren't the single sentence easy response they were hoping for.

My words exactly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I have seen of his posts, he seems to be one of the main people that offers the best help. Shame really if hes gone

It is a shame when good people get trouble when trying to help and share information.

I'm sure that he will be back, maybe just busy with xmas life.

I don't know what is the secret of success, but the secret of failure is trying to please the world!

ghostsword said:
I think the EI causes algae, water changes are overrated, not really needed. Also flow on a planted tank not needed, and all spray bars should be pointed at the sides.

Any tank with less than 12 hours light will struggle to keep plants, unless you use a dyi co2 unit.

And no, the matrix is not a cool movie.

Best Post ever :) :) did make me smile haha

Most likely busy ATM. Or he is meditating for the Xmas period in honour of the god of NPK and his Disiple micro's in order to gain further wisdom...of that's possible? Lol

George Farmer said:
Clive contacted me last night. He's having issues with Internet connection and will hopefully resume activity soon.

Cool, it is good to know that all is well with him.

Although many of us do not have the pleasure of knowing him personally I believe that he is without a doubt a major force on this small community of ours.

I actually rate him as one of the best resources of wisdom in all things related to aquatic plants.

foxfish said:
Great new then :)
Clive has his own way of getting things across but for some, he gives hope when all seems lost & for others, confidence to adapt their set up when issues arise - a fantastic resource for this forum....long live the Ceg.....

+one,He gave/gives me pause to think,reconsider much of what I thought I knew. :oops:

ghostsword said:
George Farmer said:
Clive contacted me last night. He's having issues with Internet connection and will hopefully resume activity soon.

Cool, it is good to know that all is well with him.

Although many of us do not have the pleasure of knowing him personally I believe that he is without a doubt a major force on this small community of ours.

I actually rate him as one of the best resources of wisdom in all things related to aquatic plants.

:thumbup:

Alastair said:
BigTom said:

My words exactly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I cant imagine why anyone would ask a question and then ignore when someone takes the time to write a lengthy reply. Let alone have the reply picked apart. I for one have benefitted immeasurably from the knowledge of people on here and it has helped me through my recent "stinking cat litter" crisis, LOL. I have not been around long enough to know this guy but it sounds that if he is not posting because of other people its a loss for guys like me who have a lot to learn.

Hi guys,
Apologies for the no-show. I've been living in hotels for 4 months then found a place to live but had issues getting moved in and internet connected. Things were also really insane at work (just trying to figure out how to pronounce all those strange names :rolleyes: ) Anyway, it was one thing after another but I'm back on track. I've pretty much got the furniture arranged more or less and most all the cartons and paper are out of the way. Now I've got to test the big tank to see if it survived the journey. Thanks for the kind words, but no, I have not been kidnapped by aliens from the Degobah System or by Vikings! :wave:

Cheers,

Back