• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where The Jungle "Destroys" Red Rock Creek..

what direction is the window that illuminating it? Could be a fun to try and grow one but in a more conventional pot.

It would be close to East-SouthEast, the back panel wall points East... It takes to 11 AM to get the first sun rais till about 4.30 PM...

It indeed is a nice pot plant to grow and relatively undemanding to grow in tall proportions... I never grew this plant before initially I planted the Mexican dwarf Cyperus in that spot. That obviously had some Papyrus in it or at least a seed. It took off and outcompeted the dwarf cyperus completely. Now I trimmed 40% off and it still is an impressive plant.

Lovely! Diana Walstad would be proud! . . but wait a minute, was that a fake plastic lizard or a bit of CGI?
Thank you... :) It's a fake plastic lizard... I guess yet there is no CGI app for Android...

Actually, that lizard is over 30 years old and with me ever since, it used to be glued to the back swingarm of my mountain bike as a talisman. In ancient times in Germanic culture, the lizard was a symbol of eternal life and luck... Because when it loses a leg or a tail it regrows a new one. And since I'm a Neanderthaler I felt related and compelled. At the time I still did mountain biking I also heard the same remark quite a lot from people with eyes for small details. Wait for a minute!? Look at that!! Oh, it's fake!? :cool:

Back