• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy 90cm optiwhite and cabinet

Crossocheilus

So i'm looking into getting a new 90cm optiwhite tank. I've looked at The Green Machine, but read that they are not making such good tanks anymore, ADA is way too expensive, I was looking at NA but just found they don't exist anymore, bought by ADG in the US. So where can I get a decent 90cm optiwhite and cabinet that is nice and reliable but not stupidly expensive round the £600-750 range is fine.

When I'm due an upgrade, the TMC Signature range will be top of my list. Worth looking at some of the journals of members who use them if you get the chance.

Thanks for the replies
Yeah I'll look at nd aquatics maybe give them a call
As for the TMC sig. They look great and affordable but I think the 90cm is only available drilled in the back, something I don't want.
Any thoughts on TGM are they still good?

No sign of a non drilled 90cm tank on TMC catalogue UK, hmm it seems rather difficult to find decent optiwhite tanks AND ADA-style cabinets for reasonable prices!

Defo try ND. There's a thread about a 36x36x?? With a good £figure. I just got my 400l 10mm braced quoted at £244. They do cabinets as well in all sorts of finishes. They were working on a 10 footer cabinet when I was there today and Alistairs big tank was their handiwork as well. Speak to Nick

Thanks James yeah I think I'll look into them, thanks for the recommendation, it's good to know plenty of people have had good results from them.[DOUBLEPOST=1402941218][/DOUBLEPOST]What makes you say that tim?

:shh: Be sure to let us know TMC's verdict...I think that their tanks are excellent value for money and I'd buy an undrilled 90 from them in a flash...

Last edited:
Sorry I never posted in the tmc section, I got another offer but its now been retracted so i'm looking for a tank again. I'll tell you what I find.

Back