• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy in Wales.

Hi all,I think he has been over in Newport for 18 months. He was selling fish from home via Facebook, but must think there is enough trade to make a shop viable.

Particularly once the toll is off the Severn Bridge I expect a few ex-customers will make their way over from Bristol.

cheers Darrel

Do you ever visit the Aquatic Store in bristol?

Hi all,
Do you ever visit the Aquatic Store in bristol?
I'm always saying I will, but I never have. Bedminster isn't the easiest to get to from home (Corsham), and usually if I'm in Bristol with work I have a mini-bus, so parking is problematic.

I haven't bought many fish in recent years, but I am on the look-out for some over the next couple of months, so I may pay a visit.

cheers Darrel

Hi all,I'm always saying I will, but I never have. Bedminster isn't the easiest to get to from home (Corsham), and usually if I'm in Bristol with work I have a mini-bus, so parking is problematic.

I haven't bought many fish in recent years, but I am on the look-out for some over the next couple of months, so I may pay a visit.

cheers Darrel

Definitely worth the visit. They don't have the biggest selection but the fish are usually very healthy and tanks are clean. Quite a few rare/oddballs

Plant selection is quite good also.

Oscar

Back