• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy plants now?

Garuf

As title really, now that Planted box are no-longer shipping, Where's best for cheap plants? Preferably Aquafluers not the terrible mush you get from "Far east re-distributors" (We all know who they are), I'm considering living waters but I don't know what their prices are like, their plant lists are very impressive indeed. I'd considered Aqua dip but on seeing an order that'd been sent to Pet City before it's demise I was less than impressed, isolated case? Anyone tried them?
Anyone any ideas? Think cheap, I'm not made of money! :twisted:

Gareth.

Nothing wrong with Aquadip, there quailty is way better than the Far East supplier as it's only coming in from Holland, assuming that the supplier keeps them right, you should have no issues with them at all. last time I have a order from Aquadip I got a case of 50+ pots to try and was very impessed.

I've bought plants from PlantedTanks.co.uk recently and have been very impressed with packaging, advice, service and most of all price. Makes me want to purchase more and try new plants :)

Plantedtanks plants are good, got no issue with them, but the plants from Living Water are just fantastic, there is no way you can get better than that. Price wise, they are very good, and the quality is outstanding.

Pitty they do not ship plants out. :)

'Living water' ? What's that, a shop? Or are you taking plants from the rivers!? Lol :)

Where are they ? I'm looking on my IPhone and I can't see a contact page???

I'll have to give TLW a call. I'd recently said things were getting better with regards to plants. Oh the irony.

LondonDragon said:
LW possibly the best LFS in the world!! :)

Easy the best I have been to :)

I am told there is one in Peru that will knock the socks off of all UK stores. I think they have an unfair advantage, particularly with the driftwood, what with the amazon running through the country! :lol:

Looks like I'm going to have to take a train ride down to london for the day to collect everything! If I can find a cheap enough ticket that seems like the best way of getting stuff.
It just occured to me, Ae sell af plants, not as cheaply but probably worth a gander!

I have bog plants or nothing available through mine, £9 per anubias rhizome isn't exactly cheap for the special order I'd have to do to get real aquatics.

Back