• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy powder ferts?

leetaylor

Yo dudes

Where does everyone buy this vast array of powdered goodies? I have found a couple on ebay but a good reliable source that sells everything would be good...to save on postage....

Links would be very much appreciated:)

thanks V much

Aqua Essentials offer a service second to none, cheaper alternatives (suppliers) are available. For peace of mind I prefer to pay a little extra and know that I'm dealing with a proffessional company that provide excellent service and communication.

I ordered some lamps off them on a Friday afternoon at about 4.30 pm and Saturday morning 8am they were standing outside my door! Other purchases have been delivered with equal expedience.

I'm not on commission or have any connections with AE other than the purchases that I have made.

I'll bump this and ask here rather than start a new topic.

Why is KNO3 so expensive to buy?

I am looking for a cheaper source and have discovered a couple of possibilities, including the above link from gardens direct which I have written to requesting a datasheet on the product. I have also enquired with our butcher who said "Saltpeter has been banned for 20 years" but is looking into potassium nitrate for me anyway as E252 is still used and is exactly the same thing. I found an online butchery place selling a 3kg tub for under a tenner but they only sell to butchers. :rolleyes:

Can anyone give me a reason why this is so expensive when it all appears to be the same stuff? Is the AE stuff a higher grade product than food grade?

Back