• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy shrimp

Thanks for the suggestions guys....
im based in Cambridge and have used Kesgraves a few times... unfortunately the last time i went there i said i wouldnt go back. Ive never had a problem with any fish ive bought i just got put off with the amount of dead fish in the tanks. That said i know a lot of people use them and recommend them...

I guess what i really want is someone on here that has a good breeding population who wants to sell some... and not for £7.99 each!!! That is a crazy price for ungraded shrimp!!

So anyone want to sell some???

Matty1983 said:
This store also looks quite good for shrimp
beeshrimp.co.uk

I can vouch for this lot. Got some off them this week. Guy who runs it was very helpful and the quality of the shrimp, CBS in particular, was high. Not cheap but worth it I reckon.

I have some high grade cherries/low grade sakuras that should be ready soon but have no experience of shipping them and am rather paranoid about doing so.

I'll look to take some off your hand! what price range are you looking at.. i would rather meet and collect rather then wait for a delivery by Royal Mail...

Ben M said:
I also have some Sakura shrimp for sale and will post (I have posted in the past with no probs. PM me if you're interested. :D

would rather collect as theres no one home for to wait for postman... you near london?

i have blue pearl shrimp for sale (imported from Germany, then bred on). Collection from se9 (preferred) or postage.

Ben M said:
Sorry mate, I'm in East Yorkshire. :(

Ah bugger! thanks anyway :(

Hey Ben, call me stupid but what are sakura? i have had a quick search online and lots about red amano shrimp...? others saying it is just a grade of red cherry...? i am open to suggestions of shrimp so this could be a possibility. What sort of prices and any chance of some pics??
Thanks

Hi. Look in the for sale thread for a post offering cherry shrimp uk only by supercoley. His prices are wickedly good and shrimp are in great condition. I've had them arrive laden with eggs too. Put it this way. I got 30 shrimp delivered for 25 quid. I'll try find the link

Cool.

I have approx 2000 Cherries, line bread by me over a number of years, I sell and I post.

20 shrimp for £10 including free delivery. Go like hot cakes and no problems with postage.

PM me if interested.

Here's a pic or 2....

Mature female
IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

2 Males
IMG_1352.jpg

Back