• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy Tropic Aquacube in London?

nishfish

Seedling
Hi everyone,

I will be visiting London next month and I was wondering where I could purchase a Tropica Aquacube and how much will it would cost.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm coming from Canda...and the pet store manager quoted me a price of $800 Canadian..which is roughly 400 pounds.
Guess its a good deal in the UK.
But I was wondering where I could see it/get it in person as I really want to see it before I shell out that much money...student budget but fish finatic heart!

I've not seen it any shop in London on display. I know that a few shops can get it in for you if you request it. It is very stylish but there's no way i'm paying that much for it though since I could make something similar myself for a fraction albeit not so well finished!

The cubes are so cool, i've seen Graeme's in the flesh and it really is smart, if i was a nano kinda guy then that would be the tank for me. Na-no nonsense!

They sell for 150 Euro in Germany, 800 Canadian $ is just sick, i think your LFS is an *******.

Edited to delete profanity. ceg4048 10:40 01 Aug 2008.

Back