• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to get CO2 Cannisters and Refills

Hi,

Went to this existing company today so thought it would be worth updating. They are happy for you to leave a bottle there so when you run out you can go and swap them over so you will always have a full one!!

Sunglint
Location : Unit 11 Boxted Farm, Berkamsted Road, Potten End, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1SG
Phone : 01442 255526
Services : Re-fill, 2Kg Fire extinguisher refill £12. under negotiation for larger fills. The company Re-fill twice a week for the pub industry so ask for details when the next batch is to be done. Contact Bob Sharples for more details.
Date added/updated : July 23, 2013

Hello All,

To make your life easy we've decided to created online directory where you can search by postcode and add new companies in one click :)

Please take a look and let us know you comments!
co2art.co.uk/co2fillingstations/

Thanks!

Hey guys. ,
Does Anyone know of somewhere cheap to refill Exeter area ?

I have a lfs that will do 2kg refill for £23 odd which is silly when you can buy a new one for around that price.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calor gas don't touch co2 ..
I will find a source somewhere .. Hopefully cheaper then £23 odd for 2kg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Planters
This Company is still open for re-fillings :thumbup:
contactHQ.gif

Below is the location for re-filling Co2 cylinders/extinguishers for the Hertfordshire area.
Company Sunglint
Unit 11 Boxted Farm
Berkamsted Road
Potten End
Hemel Hempstead
Hp1 1sg
Phone No 01442 255526
Re-fill,cost £10.00 a Kilo per cylinder..... under negotiation for larger fills.
The company Re-fill twice a week for the pub industry/soft drinks..... so ask for details when the next batch is to be done.
Contact Peter/Bob Sharples for more details....press the reception button at the door to drop off your cylinders.
The location is behind the Gadebridge area of Hemel Hempstead.
Cheers
hoggie

Update:

Calor Gas Guildford

Deposited now required for 6.35kg bottles: £50
Refills: £18.98

Good price,I paid £24 incl vat for a 6.35 kg fill at gas bottle Wimbledon, really nice helpful people

Mr Fizz
Tel : 01895 811116
Mobile : 07958 393892
Web : http://www.mrfizz.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Services : 2 Kg FE refills £5 each 6 Kg Pub style cylinders £10 each
Date Added/Updated : Jan 28, 2009

The above appears to have moved address to 51 Wallingford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2RW. (They are at the end 2 metal shutters Next to Marble Ideas Ltd)
No shop signage or numbers. 2KG FE refills can cost up to £10 inc vat!!!. Refill while u wait.

Could you add this one please?
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I recently bought 2 filled FE from Dave, Herts Fire Protection Services 01462 623194.
Really helpful guy, he even fitted my regulator for me. FE were £10 each and refill will be a £10 swap.

Reactions: Ern
Great Yarmouth. 6.35kg VB? cylinder pub gas. Pure CO2.
Call James on 07828959785 for current prices and tell him Andy sent you ;)

for those in south wales

Checkfire
Pontygwindy Industrial Estate,
Caerphilly,
Mid Glamorgan
CF83 3HU
029 2086 8333

Paid £5 for a 2 kilo refill yesterday :)

More for those in South Wales

City Aquatics
Unit 11/Gripoly Mills/Sloper Rd, Cardiff CF11 8AA
029 2034 3444
(They send the cylinders away – but may give you one from the shelf - £10 for 500g refill)

Aquabatic
Unit 2, Link Trade Park, Penarth Road, Cardiff CF11 8TQ
029 2071 0792
(They send the cylinders away – but have many filled ones they can give you)

Maidenhead Aquatics
Countrywide, South Road, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend. CF31 3PT
01656 750488
(They send to cylinders away – charge £18 for 500g refill)

I am planning to visit the place in Swansea and see what they charge for a 500g refil. Will post how I get on.

Been to this place from the list on the first page

Day's Diversified Services
Meadow Street, Swansea, Wales .SA1 6RZ

They fill onsite. £6 for a 500g paintball cylinder. They refill FEs too. Depending on the day they will fill while you wait. Very convenient and decent price.

Hi does anybody know if I can get get the old type Soda Stream bottles refilled/exchanged? , I live in Norfolk
0565751eb13b4e7d0f03e3d83937c8a7.jpg
46f0f7afa18bd6f5d16ec00b33e81b66.jpg

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to remove Guildford Calor Gas from this list. It changed hands in July and is now run directly by Calor Gas. They do not do Co2.

Unfortunately, if you already have a bottle from here and were charged a hefty deposit, as I was earlier this year, you have lost it.

An update on Chubb in Aberdeen, they will still do refills, but it is £25 for 2Kg and £32 for 5kg. I'm pretty sure a 5kg is not going to fit in my cabinet and the price for 2 KG seems really high considering how much I could just go and buy an FE for. They wanted around £85 for a 2Kg FE, but they are obviously available way cheaper.

Back