• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

where to get fissidens in the UK?

louis_last

I can't find anywhere selling this in the UK and i really don't want to have to order it from Malaysia as I'm practically allergic to ebay. I would literally give one of my fingers to get ahold of some fissidens fontanus, does anybody know where to buy it here? or if it's even possible?

I'm pretty sure a few people here on the forums have some and would sort something out for you, post in the Sell/Buy section.

Didn't read this bit did you aaron?
louis_last said:
I can't find anywhere selling this in the UK and i really don't want to have to order it from Malaysia as I'm practically allergic to ebay.
You used to be able to get it from greenline I don't know if it's one of the plants they still stock.

GREEN LINE AQUATIC PLANTS LTD CEASED TRADING & LIQUIDATED IN JULY 2008 , KEEPING SOME 70,000 PLANTS ABOUT 340 SPECIES HERE IN THE UK CLIMATE BECAME IMPOSSIBLE
DUE TO A 75% FALL IN SUMMER ORDERS CAUSED BY THE CREDIT CRUNCH PLUS SPIRALLING OIL FUEL & LIGHTING COSTS TO RUN THE TROPICAL NURSERY

Damn. the search goes on, i will try the trading section here. cheers.

GREEN LINE AQUATIC PLANTS LTD CEASED TRADING & LIQUIDATED IN JULY 2008 , KEEPING SOME 70,000 PLANTS ABOUT 340 SPECIES HERE IN THE UK CLIMATE BECAME IMPOSSIBLE
DUE TO A 75% FALL IN SUMMER ORDERS CAUSED BY THE CREDIT CRUNCH PLUS SPIRALLING OIL FUEL & LIGHTING COSTS TO RUN THE TROPICAL NURSERY

Damn. the search goes on, i will try the trading section here. cheers.

Keep an eye on the Aquatic Gardening site.They HAD it very recently (they don't appear to have it just now),it's on the list for my tank too so I've been looking out for it.

Garuf said:
Didn't read this bit did you aaron?
louis_last said:
I can't find anywhere selling this in the UK and i really don't want to have to order it from Malaysia as I'm practically allergic to ebay.
You used to be able to get it from greenline I don't know if it's one of the plants they still stock.

ha ha :oops: I just read the title :rolleyes:

Greenline has now started trading again but i have just had a look on the website and they dont have it.

Back