• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to get Manten Stone in The UK?

i looked for this and couldn't get it in the uk.poland,portugal and now hungary.but postage was just to much.and the stones not cheap either.

Hi,

My idea is to get another person from NI/ROI and buy lets say 10kg from Germany and spread cost of shipping.
Anyone interested?
You should try this in The UK lads. :)
Anyway it`s a shame that this item is not available in England :oops:

nelson:
i looked for this and couldn't get it in the uk.poland,portugal and now hungary.but postage was just to much.and the stones not cheap either.
20 Euro for shipping 10kg from Germany is not too much IMO. I paid 16GBP for 10l bag ADA Amazonia from mainland :thumbdown: [from UK to UK!]
I`ll pay all expenses because I`m a bit fed up with Seiryu Stone which rise my kH, gH and pH!

Tonser said:
I'm pretty sure TGM had some Manten stone, but it was alot of £££ !

Tony
never seen any in TGM tony but id be glad to be proven wrong :)

zvirus said:
Hi,

My idea is to get another person from NI/ROI and buy lets say 10kg from Germany and spread cost of shipping.
Anyone interested?
You should try this in The UK lads. :)
Anyway it`s a shame that this item is not available in England :oops:

nelson:
20 Euro for shipping 10kg from Germany is not too much IMO. I paid 16GBP for 10l bag ADA Amazonia from mainland :thumbdown: [from UK to UK!]
I`ll pay all expenses because I`m a bit fed up with Seiryu Stone which rise my kH, gH and pH!

10kg wont fill much unless youve got a small tank so youd probably need more for a group buy but its a good idea for rare stones

TGM did have some. Pete who is on here bought the lot. Hes known as purist Pete from Porstmouth. Its a stunning stone, and it went at I think £12.50 a kilio. Its ADA's delux stone. Lovely, but out of the price range for many people.

How much are other sites selling it for? I suspect its alot more than the other ADA stones.

Graeme Edwards said:
TGM did have some. Pete who is on here bought the lot. Hes known as purist Pete from Porstmouth. Its a stunning stone, and it went at I think £12.50 a kilio. Its ADA's delux stone. Lovely, but out of the price range for many people.

How much are other sites selling it for? I suspect its alot more than the other ADA stones.
ill stand corrected then for tony, £12.50 a kilo though, blimey! would only want to do a nano with that stuff

Back