• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

where to get quality wood

Nick16

as in the title, where do you guys get you wood from. not the clumps of it, the single branches and fork shaped branches? i know about the woods in local areas but there is nothing there and my lfs's are terrible.

Aqua Essentials or The Green Machine.There's also two guys selling on eBay,called The Last Trading post whoe sell pretty cheap Redmoor root and bogwood.

^ Just type in 'bogwood' to the search bar on ebay.co.uk and loads of bogwood clumps will come up - Last-Trading-Post is the seller, they have some nice cheap Redmoor sometimes.

Apart from that, our two sponsors, Aqua Essentials and The Green Machine have loads of quality wood!

i found a really nice bit on AE which i might get!!! the ebay pieces the cut they ends off so it looks really bad.

I ordered bits and pieces from them today (Last Trading Post),a light reflector,filter pads etc.Really nice friendly guy,quick in answering my questions.

Just thought I'd mention that The Trading Post have stocked some more redmoor (although the good pieces just might have been snapped up by a certain someone :D )

Back