• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which frosted background?

Kalum

With a lot of people using frosted backgrounds I thought it would be useful to have a comparison thread so people know what to buy depending on the look they're going for and good/bad products

I bought this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DUOFIRE-Privacy-Frosted-Decorative-Adhesive/dp/B00L9QQB0M

And this was the result
20190112_201056-1008x756.jpg

This was far to white for my liking and not transparent at all but it went on well and would be good for hiding anything behind it

On the look out for something more transparent

going to be frosting my ada 75p tomorrow with some evo wrap bubble free film and will post pics before, during and after.

Last edited:
trick is to use loads of soapy water on glass and also on the backing then carefully scrape away the water once applied. the hard bit is keeping it in place whilst you scrape (leave at least an inch on all sides whilst scraping) use old school razor blade as this is thinner and sharper than a Stanley blade to trim. hope this helps mate

Back