• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

White things on my shrimp

Hi see in other discussions this has been spoken about, some of my shrimp have these white things on their nose. I also have 9 mosquito rasbora in the tank so can somebody tell me specifically what to buy to treat please. Many thanks

Attachments

• A646A53C-6A59-4FA6-9D39-AE6165A33827.jpeg
    A646A53C-6A59-4FA6-9D39-AE6165A33827.jpeg
    761 KB · Views: 230
It looks like it could be scutariella, are they waving about if you look really close in a gross way?

I treated mine successfully with Fluke Solve, you can buy it online easily, and treated along what the packet said, 2 treatments 2 weeks apart to get the newly hatched ones too. It never came back. I've used this same medication in tanks with shrimps and fish with no problems whatsoever, it can apparently kill snails (my various common "pest" snails including MTS and ramshorns were all fine tho).

Last edited:
It looks like it could be scutariella, are they waving about if you look really close in a gross way?

I treated mine successfully with Fluke Solve, you can buy it online easily, and treated along what the packet said, 2 treatments 2 weeks apart to get the newly hatched ones too. It never came back. I've used this same medication in tanks with shrimps and fish with no problems whatsoever, it can apparently kill snails (my various common "pest" snails including MTS and ramshorns were all fine tho).
Yes, they do wave about! Many thanks.

Back