• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who fancies helping at FOF this year?

George Farmer said:
Graeme, Dan and I all have our own rooms so I'm sure you can crash with us if you bring a sleeping bag.

Cheers George, where are you staying if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers Gordon.

Themuleous said:
Sounds perfect, count me in!

Cheers George.

Sam

PS - dare say a few shandies will help us sleep friday night ;)
Great stuff mate! Looking forward to it already.

SteveUK said:
I'm starting to think I might not be able to make this now. Have a family thing on Sunday I've just found out about. Damit! Will see what happens I guess...
That's rubbish mate. Hopefully you can still make it, but family come first, of course.

BINKSY1973 said:
Cheers George, where are you staying if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers Gordon.
Well, we're all minted up to the eyeballs so we're staying in the penthouse suite at the local Hilton.... :lol:

Kidding. We're in the holiday chalets that are located in the complex. It's an old 50s style holiday camp. Retro-styleee!!! It's all good fun! :D

Me +2 are on site friday evening - had mentioned it to dan already, so once we've set up our bit's we'll pop by.

:)

George Farmer said:
Lozbug said:
Me +2 are on site friday evening - had mentioned it to dan already, so once we've set up our bit's we'll pop by.

:)
Great stuff! Looking forward to seeing you again.
And you. All of ya's - here's hoping for a good, no, Great weekend!

Depends on thesis progress. If I can get another chapter finished by Friday then I'll pop down on the Saturday for a bit to say hello. (Though I'll have to baggsie the car as my bike's been nicked :rolleyes: ) Would be good to see everyone again.

Looks like i can't make it after all, some family issue has cropped up, if anything changes i will let you know .

Cheers Gordon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,
sorry but I can't make it this year which I'm gutted about,
so have fun and do us proud,
regards john.

I might pop down tonight to help, and tomorrow to check out the other stands. What time are you getting there and needing help guys?

john starkey said:
Hi guys,
sorry but I can't make it this year which I'm gutted about,
so have fun and do us proud,
regards john.
John me old bean, what a real shame! As Graeme says, it won't be the same without you :(

Lisa_Perry75 said:
I might pop down tonight to help, and tomorrow to check out the other stands. What time are you getting there and needing help guys?

That would be great Lisa, we should be there between 5 & 7, i'll update on my phone as we approach.

Woo hoooo! UKAPS BABY!!!!!

Really sorry guys, but looks like I'm gonna have to back out of this. Lots my dog yesterday and need to stay close to home encase anyone phones me.

Totally gutted as was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Guess if he turns up soon I'll probably still try and make it, but best assume I wont be there.

Sam

Back