• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who has a motorbike?

I paid £2800 for mine, but I can attest to the superior build quality. I had this bike tuned up a bit and I simply could not break the engine and I tried.......... even when I crashed it I could still hear her purring away in the background, even though I was temporarily paralysed I had to laugh.

LOL, I like the fairing fox, I also like similar (not necessarily matching) leathers.

I'm also guilty of checking myself in shop windows, but don't tell anyone, lol.

she was more practical before i got a company car ,and was doing 500 miles a week in all weathers. now shes just loud and black. modifications haven't finished yet. just wanted it back on the road. think i might have missed summer though.

Three bikes here. An R1150 GS which is the best thing I have ever owned, a Bandit 600 sat in the garage in need of some TLC, and a CCM R30 also sat awaiting a new can so it can pass an MOT. Currently it sounds like a Chinook coming in to land, as it has a Remus race pipe lashed on the back.

ah, r30 :) a crazy machine. Are ccm still going? They had such promise a few years ago.

Passed my mod 2 yesterday with no minors :D Sticking my bike on ebay next week then getting a Yammy wr450 supermoto. Brap

Payment being made tomorrow and then being collected by PJS transwift and delivered to me either this week or early next.

Will get some nice shots when I have it hear, not wanting to post up the images used to sell it I want to use my own lol
99 ZX6R Ninja G2

387055_204454119684608_1958927467_n.jpg

Problem is as most of my bikes have been red or blue the two helmets I have will not go lol To be fair they have been in the roof for maybe 18months so time for a new one me thinks.

309189_204726579657362_399441370_n.jpg

i still use my chris walker replica arai from the late 90's. shoei, nice kit.

This is my baby, Couldn't be without it, apart from at the moment as i have distroyed the bearing in the rear wheel. Back on the road soon.

camerazoom2012060214573.jpg

Adam

Back