• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who's coming to the UKAPS Aquascaping Experience 2016?

Are you attending the UKAPS Aquascaping Experience?

• Total voters
Hi Team
I work every Sarurday plus it's diffuclt to get cover for that day due to minimal staff!
Will leave it on hold for the moment!
Hope everything goes well on the day if l can't make it!
Cheers
hoggie

I've already booked the time off work however now discovering getting to daventry from edinburgh is not so easy via public transport.

If anyone's passing by/through edinburgh with a car I'd be happy to split petrol cost with them.

I've recently moved here from another country, is it possible to travel by train from London?
Just over an hour from London Euston to Long Buckby, checked a couple of days ago on trainline and it was £15 return.

anniversary with the misses ( hunny i have a really nice place to take you for the weekend I have even booked you into the spa for the whole day I may have to disappear for a big part of the day but that is fine isn't it ) sounds feasible to me

Looks mint, not sure if ill be going I'll need to get a shift swapped. Bit too far to drive on my own too, see what happens. Im in tyne and wear. :) 3.5 hours for me

This event looks spectacular. I'm crushed as I wont be there as 4000 miles is a bit too far to reach for the day. Maybe someone can give me a lift there? Please tell me there will be a video available?

Back