Who's Entered AGA?

zig

Yes I entered, I didn't realise the results would be due so soon, I was sort of expecting them due "November" sometime but not the 1st so that's a surprise. Im not expecting much tbh but the judges comments should be interesting anyway I guess . The best of luck Tom, you have a good chance of doing well with that tank although I would say all round competition will be stiff. Roll on thursday.

zig

The waiting is getting to be a bit of a pain now :( if they say a date they should stick to it IMO. Unless they hit a technical hitch :rolleyes:

Moss Man

Ahh the suspense is killing me now. The site says Sunday the 4th and I've been checking up on it throughout the day.

Goodluck to those of you who entered.

zig

I think we can assume "a safe set of results" would be the verdict on the competition.

Not sure its good for the competition though, a lot might not bother entering next year if they feel they know in advance who is going to win. The lack of American entries was interesting I thought as well, but there again the Americans I think feel they own the competition in some way.

Anyway just my thoughts, glad I entered anyway. The wait at the end was a pain in the butt though :twisted: