Who's Entered AGA?

Discussion in 'General Planted Tank Discussions' started by Tom, 30 Oct 2007.

1. Well the AGA results are expected on the 1st Nov, so I just wondered who out of us has entered? ( I can't wait 2 days to find out! :rolleyes: )

Tom

2. zig

zig Member

Yes I entered, I didn't realise the results would be due so soon, I was sort of expecting them due "November" sometime but not the 1st so that's a surprise. Im not expecting much tbh but the judges comments should be interesting anyway I guess . The best of luck Tom, you have a good chance of doing well with that tank although I would say all round competition will be stiff. Roll on thursday.

3. zig

zig Member

The waiting is getting to be a bit of a pain now :( if they say a date they should stick to it IMO. Unless they hit a technical hitch :rolleyes:

4. It's supposed to be sunday now. Erik said the judges cant decide best of show :lol:

5. zig

zig Member

oh ok lets hope its Sunday then.

6. Moss Man

Moss Man Member

Ahh the suspense is killing me now. The site says Sunday the 4th and I've been checking up on it throughout the day.

Goodluck to those of you who entered.

7. zig

zig Member

Download the torrent from the AGA site and view the results right now, I can view the whole website offline if I wish, pretty cool. I used Azureus and will leave the client open for some time, I would say it will get busy later on today so may be slow.

Enjoy

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?t=937

8. zig

zig Member

I think we can assume "a safe set of results" would be the verdict on the competition.

Not sure its good for the competition though, a lot might not bother entering next year if they feel they know in advance who is going to win. The lack of American entries was interesting I thought as well, but there again the Americans I think feel they own the competition in some way.

Anyway just my thoughts, glad I entered anyway. The wait at the end was a pain in the butt though :twisted: