• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who's Entered AGA?

Yes I entered, I didn't realise the results would be due so soon, I was sort of expecting them due "November" sometime but not the 1st so that's a surprise. Im not expecting much tbh but the judges comments should be interesting anyway I guess . The best of luck Tom, you have a good chance of doing well with that tank although I would say all round competition will be stiff. Roll on thursday.

The waiting is getting to be a bit of a pain now :( if they say a date they should stick to it IMO. Unless they hit a technical hitch :rolleyes:

Ahh the suspense is killing me now. The site says Sunday the 4th and I've been checking up on it throughout the day.

Goodluck to those of you who entered.

I think we can assume "a safe set of results" would be the verdict on the competition.

Not sure its good for the competition though, a lot might not bother entering next year if they feel they know in advance who is going to win. The lack of American entries was interesting I thought as well, but there again the Americans I think feel they own the competition in some way.

Anyway just my thoughts, glad I entered anyway. The wait at the end was a pain in the butt though :twisted:

Back