• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Why my HC is doing that

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hello my tank is set up since a month now 25 G, and since a week my HC is doing this flat branches. Can someone tell me why please.

gabagy4e.jpg

Here is a pic of the entire tank
be8e9ere.jpg

I have done the cabinet, the light system, and the tank my self !! I took this pic at night so you cannot see well the cabinet il will take a pic at day !!
y7u2e7um.jpg

Thanks guys
Zanguli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure cauz I had this HC in my other tank for 4 month and I have not seen that in this tank and I don't have ricc in both tank.
This HC is coming from ADA Thailand and I have seen the tank where they took it and there were no ricc in to it !
So I don't know !!
Thanks for your answer.

That would be great if it could be riccia because I was dreaming of having this plant !!!
In how many time do you think I will be able to take a sample and start growing it apart from the HC ??
How do I proceed to take it out of the HC ?
Regards and thanks

Riccia is proof of the garden motto:
If it grows where you want it to, it's a plant. If I grows where you DON'T want it to, it's a weed !

Back