• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Will I be able to buy some fish soon?

It seems that lockdown is going to be eased somewhat. I’m wondering/hoping if I’ll be able to go to my LFS about a mile away and buy some Corydoras? :) I’ve subscribed to the Maidenhead Aquatics newsletter but they’ve been very quiet. If it means specifically making an appointment to visit the shop I’m fine with that!

My LFS is open with social distancing. But the tanks are nearly empty they can't get any stock from the suppliers.

My LFS is open with social distancing. But the tanks are nearly empty they can't get any stock from the suppliers.

What happened to their old stock?

Just checked and my nearest store is not due to open. Next nearest is essential supplies only. :(

Sold they never shut. Pet shops are essential services apparently. The ones inside garden centres not so

There are no imports of live fish at present that I know off as there are reduced flights

I am a transhipper and have not had an import since March

I’m afraid that once imports start the cost of airfreight will be higher than pre virus so I would expect prices of livestock to increase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my LFS closed at lockdown and is still closed. Unless they failed to look after their stock then I’d expect them to still have them?

Back