• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Will plants be ok for few days ?

Deano3

Hello everyone I should be receiving my plants today from green machine and it got dispatched Saturday or Friday, only problem is I am working 12 hour shifts and not off till Thursday so whats beat way to keep the plants alive and healthy until planting ? Remove from packaging and keep misting ? Or put pots in shallow water ? Stems and carpet plants any suggesting a welcome

Thanks Dean

Should be alright left in the packaging depending how they are packed. Why not contact greenmachine to see what they suggest. Plants that are imported are often 3+ days in the box.

Harry.

Assuming that you've no tanks already set up that you can plonk the pots in for a day or two, bag them up like fish (if they aren't already). This will ensure that they stay nice and damp without misting.

thanks guys already bagged up when sent to me so leave them be get planted Thursday :D

Back