will this filter be any good?

Discussion in 'Filters, Filtration and Pumps' started by aaronnorth, 9 Jun 2008.

1. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

2. Wolfenrook

Wolfenrook Member

Looks ok, pretty sure that Penn-Plaxx are an established and trusted brand in the US. Good luck getting it for a good price, my last experience of bidding on ebay I ended up bidding against a guy who was willing to pay more than the same stores buy now price, so gave up and used buy now for an identical item. lol

Ade

3. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I seen people buy stuff on ebay for more than it would have cost them in a trip to the shops! Some people hey! lol

4. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

I had another good look last night, found quite a few, mostly eheims that are going for around £20 with a coouple of days left, an aquaone has just gone for £45 but that was new so maybe i'll be able to get these for a little less, trying not to spend to much over £30 if i can,

I hate bidding, i prefer BIN.

5. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Use a snipper like I do ;) puts in a bid with 3 seconds to go at the maximum you set, if no one has bid higher you win it ;)