• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

will this filter be any good?

Wolfenrook said:
Looks ok, pretty sure that Penn-Plaxx are an established and trusted brand in the US. Good luck getting it for a good price, my last experience of bidding on ebay I ended up bidding against a guy who was willing to pay more than the same stores buy now price, so gave up and used buy now for an identical item. lol
Ade
Yeah I seen people buy stuff on ebay for more than it would have cost them in a trip to the shops! Some people hey! lol

I had another good look last night, found quite a few, mostly eheims that are going for around £20 with a coouple of days left, an aquaone has just gone for £45 but that was new so maybe i'll be able to get these for a little less, trying not to spend to much over £30 if i can,

I hate bidding, i prefer BIN.

aaronnorth said:
I hate bidding, i prefer BIN.
Use a snipper like I do ;) puts in a bid with 3 seconds to go at the maximum you set, if no one has bid higher you win it ;)

Back