• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Will your computer learn to read your emotions?

:D I was typing a rather long winded post today and having to flick back and forward through tabs and accidentally shut the tab I was typing in :eek: Luckily with firefox you can press ctrl/shift/and T to bring the tab back which still had what I had typed on there otherwise if my pc could have read my emotions at that point it would have sneaked out while it could :twisted:

I was looking at something the other day on Linux where you could get some software and a web cam which meant you could use your computer without actually touching it a bit like kinect on the xbox. How freaky would that be watching someone in your house using the pc like a conductor just waving their hands at the screen. Technology gets so far advanced sometimes it becomes pointless. just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should! I guess it has advantages for people with disabilities I perhaps.

Back