• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Willow Stream

Tom

I bought some more mini landscape rocks from aquaessentials last week, and as I had some leftover ADA aquasoil and Sarowak sand I decided to have a go in my 12l tank. The theme for this is "Willow Stream", hence the title. The branches on the right, I am hoping, will turn into a willow tree with the addition of weeping moss. I will probably also use Hemianthus callitrichoides to accent some areas around the rocks (as it doesn't particularly need substrate) and Eleocharis acicularis and parvula together to get the wild grass growth look. I might use either Rotala "nanjenshan" or "green" as well for the back corners.

This photo looks really "flat" at the moment without plants, so I've put a top view below.
ResizeWizard-1-47.jpg

Top view
ResizeWizard-2-25.jpg

What do you think? Can you see my mad ideas?? :lol: Oh and the tank won't be set up until Christmas at least :(

Tom

Is there any update on this tank? I'd love to see how it looks now 8) .....

Is this the tank featured in PFK? If so it really has come on well, Hope to see some new pictures soon!

Back