• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Will's 13x13x16 40l nano cube(ish) tank

Superman, galaxy rasboras are great :D and yes, the white stuff came off the wood as soon as all my plants started growing quickly.

Today i went to the lfs and bought 7 fish, 3 galaxy rasboras (all the shop had left) and 4 panda cories. Each fish is only about 3/4 of an inch so tiny and suitable for my tank :) I have asked my lfs to order in more galaxyies for next weekend and i have got 7 reserved so that should give me 10 in the next week hopefulyl and if i egt 2 more corys then my stock will have finished.

I also added a balck background and my plants stand out a lot more now :). The pics of the galaxies are very unclear as they still have not settled properly and are very skitish only hiding under the wood where plants surround it lol.

DSC00361Medium.jpg

Full tank shot

DSC00362Medium.jpg

My shimps at work tackling the algae i left for them

DSC00363Medium.jpg

one of my panda corys

Unclear pics of the galaxies :lol:
DSC00364Medium.jpg

DSC00366Medium.jpg

DSC00367Medium.jpg

Sorry about the unclear pictures of the fish, hopefully when i add more they will regain the confidence nthey showed in the store and will be out a lot more shoaling :D

Im in some trouble deciding something now.

When my riccia grows more (hopefully in the enxt 2 weeks) do you think I should try to plant it on more rocks and plant is around the anubias? so it looks like I have a complete foregound of riccia

Im also debating removing the vallis as I jsut dont think that it looks correct in the tank? Though, im not sure what to do to remove the void it would create?

Back