• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

With thanks to tetra.

Garuf

I recently purchased a tetratec ex700 which leaked endlessly and I tried to fix without success to the point I considered it dead and a waste of money. As a last resort I emailed tetra asking if there were any known problems, to which they assured me it was an isolated case. Then comes a knock at the door, and a large parcel, tetra have sent me an entirely new ex700 completely free. Thank you tetra! I just wish hydors customer services were as good!

Yeah I can't believe it, makes a change from the awful treatment I got through hydor, "send it to this address and we'll asses your claim." Posted it to them, not even a email saying they'd received the faulty heater. I'm extatic really, such good customer service.

Hello,

did you have to give them proof of purchase?

I had leaking issues with one of my tertratec1200s and i phoned Tetra and they went through a few questions asking where it leaked etc and then came p with what thye though was wrong, and checked whether that part needed proof of purchase (it did not) and i received it the following weak. problem fixed. very good service.

It was the hose connection, but i wondered whether for a more substantial replacement whether they asked for some proof.

Keep all your receipts! :)

They did, I didn't have one with buying my filter from the no defunct living seas so a bank statement was used but yeah, their service is absolutely amazing. Hydors how ever are the polar opposite, still not heard anything about the heater I sent off :rolleyes:

Back