• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Without Foundation - James Maslin

Flowering blyxa :)

2009_08090002.jpg

skinz180189 said:
You know when you've got these thick carpets, what on earth do you do about cleaning all the muck out of the substrate?

you dont :p anything in the substrate rots & is good for nutrients. Just wave your hand over the carpet and siphon any fallen detrius.

Excellent pictures James, i cant get used to auto, do you do much post-processing?

aaronnorth said:
skinz180189 said:
You know when you've got these thick carpets, what on earth do you do about cleaning all the muck out of the substrate?

you dont :p anything in the substrate rots & is good for nutrients. Just wave your hand over the carpet and siphon any fallen detrius.

Excellent pictures James, i cant get used to auto, do you do much post-processing?
Thanks matey :)

Just the usual edits, colour balance and sharpness. Most shots I take on Auto mode, just because I'm too lazy to attempt anything complex :lol:

Wow! Here's this tank again. I remember this from months ago. It sure has grown in nice.

The tank looks absolutely stunning now, James
The scape has a very natural appearance, which is a huge acheivement considering the inherently unnatural hardscape. I hope this tank gets the recognition it deserves at the AGA :thumbup: .

Cheers
James

Back