• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Women UPDATE 23/4/11

John Starkey

I have been married to my wife for 31 yrs,and together for 34yrs,you would think i understood her and knew a little about her by know :crazy: ,well let me tell you young un,s you will never know or understand what a woman will do next or is thinking,they are so unpredictable,it has taken me the best part of 6 months to get her to agree to another setup,then this morning i walk into the garden and she is reading the current issue of PFK,she then says i want one of those patio ponds :crazy: :wideyed: :lol: ,

see what i mean ,,
john.

Re: Women

Nice one, well done pfk :)

So are you gonna take it on mate? They look brilliant.

So Feel for you.
At Least your Wife has not cracked a tank, Flushed a £30 Fish

Women

Go for it! And if she changes her mind halfway through, you can always bury her under the new patio lol :D

I...Hate....digging!!! Strangly satisfying when your finished though and you look at it like...yeah I dug a proper huge hole?(Footing soak away ect) haha

Thats a great story. Just goes to show you can never tell what they are thinking.

Cheers Gordon.

In defence of women, my wife doesn't understand why I'd spend about 5 hrs getting covered in dust, numb and bloody fingers, painstakingly cutting just 4 pieces of slate that will disappear into my tank and be covered up almost instantly, never to be seen again. If only I'd apply myself to other tasks with such dedication.
Men!
And I think she's absolutely right.

I just got back from the local car boot.
Wife: What did you just hide in the boot of the Car
Me: Just stuff for next weeks BBQ
Wife: Why would you need vases for a BBQ
Me: Umm, Ummmm, Ummmmmm its to put ice in (best i could think of)
Wife: Ok, when you go out to buy the meat get this this this this and this.

Arghhhhhhh

Well guys it just gets better in the starkey house hold,we went a family barbie yesterday and my nephew has just got himself sky HD and a new samsung 40 in LED tv,now i have been on to my wife for a year at least the we need to get a new TV,so i get the nephew to show the missus and hey presto new 40 samsung led and sky Hd box on it,s way

2 nil to me i think :lol: ,

john.

If they think it's their idea everything is alright, the pro then says 'okay, love of my love if you want a tv and sky plus then I'm getting surround sound' .......or the idiot :D who gets nothing

Every time I see this topic I immediately think of the above.

Back