Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 12x10x8"

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Hi Guys

I'm considering buying in a job lot of opti white tanks - pretty small one's for you desk at home or something like that. I have created a poll above for 2 sizes that I think would be popular. Question is, which do you prefer? Based upon your results I will be guided.

I would imagine the RRP would be about £18-20 for the smaller and a few pounds more for the larger which I think is pretty good. Is this price something that would interest you for an opti white tank?

Steve Smith

I've voted 12x10x8, I think that little extra depth is a good thing on a smaller tank, seeing as getting low growers can be limited :)

Might well be interested in one of these! Throw out my 12" Aqua 40 thing :)

It doens't really matter to me, because that price is great! Opti-white aswell! I've got that Aquaone 40 tank that Steve mentioned and that cost about fifty quid so that's well reasonable.

I voted for the larger one though because...it's larger. :p

Maybe you could do some sort of deal, where you get this tank, an Arc Pod, heater and filter and knock a couple of quid of the overall price.

aaronnorth

larger for me, as it is better, great price too, it will definatley get more people to buy a larger opti white, plus it will give me a chance to see one :)

if you do it you have a pre-order from me :lol:

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah would be my time to try opti-white, either size for me, but would always prefer the larger one.

Superman

Get them in and then I'll get them ordered!
I sellected the larger one and I think I might buy a few for Christmas pressies!

Yes, get them in before Christmas! That's part of my present sorted ;) (if we're talking pre-orders then put my name down)

Fred Dulley

Aye, the larger one. For the same reason as George. The fact that there is a larger surface area to play with and allows you to create a better field of depth because of the extra 2" front to back..

Are you going to order more than you get orders for? I would love one but I need to bring my parents round first :mad: