Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 12x10x8"

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Thomas McMillan said:
Are you going to order more than you get orders for? I would love one but I need to bring my parents round first :mad:
There should be enough - just depends on demand

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Will AE get a suitable tank luminaire for a 12" tank? Otherwise don't see much point in getting these. Some crap lighting on the great opti-white will take away from it :p

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
The Eden is on the button, i was using it on Little Mountain (12 x 8 x 8) but i believe it has to be situated at the same level as the tank? now that i have a proper stand i'm running a Fluval 105 and it's awesome, the broken CalAqua glassware doesn't work right anymore though :rolleyes: just pumbles the substrate :twisted:
I'm looking for a luminire to suspend above it, i had a Boyu one off eBay but it's slightly longer than the tank which just isn't right.

Steve Smith

We were talking about luminaires on Gabbly last night. That 36cm Boyu was the best we could come up with, though LondonDragon was positive someone had told him about a true 30cm luminaire. Can't remember who though :bored:

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
SteveUK said:
We were talking about luminaires on Gabbly last night. That 36cm Boyu was the best we could come up with, though LondonDragon was positive someone had told him about a true 30cm luminaire. Can't remember who though :bored:
I know was someone from this forum, and I am pretty sure it was 30cm, from a Portuguese seller.

JamesM

LondonDragon said:
Will AE get a suitable tank luminaire for a 12" tank? Otherwise don't see much point in getting these. Some crap lighting on the great opti-white will take away from it :p
24 or 36w PCT5 + drainpipe gutter + tinfoil + spray paint + used guitar strings

8)

Did you get my PM, Paulo?

Garuf

That was me, I emailed phillip olivera and he sent me a link and a phone number to contact the seller. The company who make them make lums as small as 20cm.

Garuf

Yeah him too, the website is down so posting a link is slightly useless but should it become available again here it is. http://horizonteaquatico.vstore.ca/
It is worth noting the straight up refuse to ship to the UK on the premise that we're overseas, they will however ship to places such as Germany and Spain... go figure.