• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'Worlds End'.Working the nano magic. 27/8/09

Re: Edwards's latest 'Worlds End'.

Another great nano :) can't wait to get mine going soon, just purchased the light, just need a filter now ;)
Will have to look to your nanos and to get some inspiration :)

Bit of an update.

Ive just arrived home from a great two weeks away with my girlfriend. I wasn't sure how my little cube would fair with two weeks of no maintenance, but, well its faired pretty well, nothing a water change and prune wont sort out.

Its had no dosing, just Co2 and lighting was reduced to 5 hours.

Happy days.

Nuff said. 8)

Nice mate! I'm away for a week and I'm flappin about my tanks, I hope they fair as well as yours!

Ah, got you, no, no full tanks shots, only the last one in that post. Ive just got home, so bit busy putting camping hear away etc. Ill get round to it when Ill pimp it up later in the week.

Reducing the lights and baking sure my Co2 bottles where full was a good move for me. No doubt the ADA sub did the dosing for me, good old ADA.

Cheers.

That's some good growth Graeme,just shows how good Ada soil is,

john.

Well, I get in from work and my beloved lady has decided to use what seems like half the rain forest leaving me little notes around the house - she make laugh :lol:

Here idea of planted tank stuff, lol.

She is great, she often comes to TGM on the demo days mingling with people she has nothing in common, shes a star :angelic: She has a great sense of humour.

Cheers.

G mans girlfriend the lovely Becka is my second love,next to the wife of course :lol: ,
seriously she is one cool lady,happy days G man,

regards john

Her she is. George took this picture at the last Ukaps meet at my house before George's demo at TGM.
There was one point in the evening when it seemed like every person in the kitchen ( which was full ) had their camera out....weirdo's :lol:

You can also see Tony ( Tonsore ) and just about make out Stue Worrels beak, lol.

Cheers.

Back