• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Worms

mal blackburn

What a horrible way to advertise a thread hey ?

Well what i mean really is this evening i came home from work and glazed into my aquarium. Mmm. this needs doing and that needs doing then i noticed something crawling or moving on the glass. And pretty quickly to for such a small critter. On closer inspection with a mag. glass the small creature seemed to look like a tiny slug about 2-3mm long. whitish in colour. I counted about 4 of these and never seen anything like this before. So the obvious question I ask then, is, has anyone seen or heard of this little critter before and do i need to worry ?

Many thanks

Fish. Planaria it must be from the looks of some images on google. Now to get down to getting rid of them.

Thanks windyboona

Many thanks Iain. May save me the whole trouble of completely stripping the tank out and steralising the gravel. And then that still leaves me with the Manado underneath. Will be looking for the product this weekend and will give it a go. Do you have any personal experience with Panacur as this will be my first treatment of any kind in my tank. I always wanted to try and refrain from medicines and treatments.

Many thanks

Back