• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Worth a share

When my youngest was little we would always put his bouncer infront of our then reef tank, he loved it and would sit there for hours looking at the fish, move him to the tv and he would scream the house down.

:lol: I am more worried about the stress of my bank account... Worse thing is having a good idea and not being able to pay it to make it real. :(

And it took them all this time to find out what aquarists already know for ages?? :)
When my youngest was little we would always put his bouncer infront of our then reef tank, he loved it and would sit there for hours looking at the fish, move him to the tv and he would scream the house down.

Hahaha great story.. For us it was excactly the other way around.. I wanted a large aquarium when i was about 7 of age and my mother made it happen, my dad didn't fully agree.. But when it was setup my dad confiscated the best place in the livingroom, the seat in front of the tank. He never moved from that seat again. And up to a fight if someone sat there before he did. I did the work he did only the watching.. When he was sitting there we could tear the house down, he didnt notice, there was nearly nothing that could distract him away from the tank. :lol:

Back