• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Would you fancy a evening at ADC in London? 30th June

Re: Would you fancy a evening at ADC in London?

MIssed me from page 1 :D

Luis (ghostsword)
a1matt
mlgt
piece of fish (eddie)
hotweldfire
tony swinney
radik
LondonDragon (Paulo)
Stickleback
Worwood
Eboeagles
mjbarnard
nayr88 :D

Slowly filling up :)
Looking forward to this.

ghostsword said:
Went to the shop yesterday to drop a bag of Bacopa that I had growing emersed on the garden.

So the evening is booked, the 30th of June.

Greg asked me if there are any sort of fish that you are looking for, let me know so that he can get it in stock. I am looking for Zebra Ottos, so asked for 10. :)

Also, he has three eheim nanos, the new ones, really nice looking, he would like to have them scaped by the members and have them on display.

Apparently TGM is also aware of the meet, and they would like to use some of the pics.

Will be fun, so bring your cameras. We would start at 1900, if this is ok for all.

Also, there may be goodies for the people, he is asking suppliers for packs.

Only question he had was that if he could print some of the flyers that UKAPS has and placed them on the shop, so if the moderators or admin's can confirm it would be appreciated. They have a large amount of plant buyers but the people are not aware of where to get information.
Here you go.

Piece-of-fish said:
Quite a company already hehe. How much time do we have? 2-3 hours will fly like 15 min.

There is also a pub in front of the shop, and it is right in the middle of central london. :) London never sleeps. Pitty there isn't a 24/7 pet shop in London. :)

Hi All,

I know I am very new here, but if no-one minds I would love to come next week.

I popped into ADC last Friday evening on my way home, and I think I must have spoken to Greg (guessing). He mentioned to me about coming the event next Thursday when I bought some TPN+ and Easycarbo. I had joined here a couple of days previously and had already seen the thread however :)

If you guys feel that I am too new to attend, I completely understand, but to would be great to come and meet you guys and chat.

LOL! :D Well... I have been called mad before, but those people were clinically insane, so it doesn't really count ;)

Cheers mate :D

List amended:

Luis (ghostsword)
a1matt
mlgt
piece of fish (eddie)
hotweldfire
tony swinney
radik
LondonDragon (Paulo)
Stickleback
Worwood
Eboeagles
mjbarnard
nayr88 :D
Cheebs (Chris)

Whats the update on this? What time we meeting etc. Any breakdown on the night etc?

mlgt said:
Whats the update on this? What time we meeting etc. Any breakdown on the night etc?

We meeting at the shop at 1930, we will chat, look at tanks, scape maybe a tank or two and hat some more.

Very similar to what LFKC organizes. :)

I'll be buying some amanos and zebra ottos, that may be the only difference.

Will also take some plants to give away, mostly floaters and emersed bacopas.

Sounds like a plan?

I'll be lurking somewhere... definitely not worth going home for me.

I work just the other side of Bond Street tube station FWIW, but can meet anyone anywhere...

Back