• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Would you fancy a evening at ADC in London? 30th June

Hi Guys!
I think is my first post here so Hi to everyone! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm really glad that you're looking forward to attend the meeting, so do I : )
Thanks to Luis for helping to put all of you together -people crazy about plants at one time and in one place! :clap:
Something what I've always wanted to do in London.
I will close the shop around 8 and then we kicking off!
I've got few ideas for the evening will see how things will unfold...
I've got a feeling that I might be able to find even a few spare beers in the fridge available for everyone too... ;)

Looking forward to see you all,get to know you names, talk to you without every day's busyness and make few good friendships.
See you Thursday.

Greg-Aquatic Design Centre

Welcome greg :)

so excited about this!!

any1 got any swaps?? ill have a japan string moss trim :)

I'm still up for this, will be going straight to ADC for 7 (but may be a little later, say 7:30 or so).
Will be nice to catch up with some familiar faces, and meet some new ones too :)

Hello Greg!

So I guess I'll be there around 7 - 7.30 too - is there a secret knock to get into the shop? Ha Ha :D

I think we'll be grabbing some food after work then wandering down about 7 - are people likely to be in the pub still as Greg said he would close the shop at 8?

Also...can someone wear a funny hat or something so I can find you since I have no idea what you lot look like? :lol:

Ha Ha - I'm hoping you all have fish utility belts or something similar so your all easy to spot!

Hi Greg :wave: It will be good to meet you properly this time. We spoke about this meet one friday evening a couple of weeks back when I was buying TPN+ and Easycarbo.

LOL. I do a perfectly good job of looking stupid without any modifications :D

The pub opposite is called "The Horse & Groom" Google maps Link

I guess I'll get there about 6:15 ish after scoffing some Maccy Dees or some other crap and strolling up there.

Greg Im after around 5 amano shrimp. Hope you will have some left over :)

See you all around 7.30 tonight.

Rik

The Amano shrimp and Zebra Ottos are mine :p oh yeah some male Forkatus and Gertude also and maybe some pigmy corries and yeah some snails too! lol a bottle of TPN+ and EasyCarbo... don't think I forgot anything.

LOL! I hope he has a lot of Amano shrimp stock :O I want some of those too! :lol: Need to see these Ottos, they sound interesting. I am after some dwarf neon rainbows also. Greg's gonna be busy!

I will bow out of the Amanos if there isn't enough tonight though. I can always go back later. With ADC only being 10 mins walk from my office, its pretty easy to go anytime.

Looking forward to meeting you lot later :) I'll be the one standing in silence attempting to take in information lol...

:wave: Chris

HA HA this is going to be hilarious - I'll be the one looking really hungover, with a cold sweat and looking very scared!

Back