• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wow this is weird!

Is this worth £19,000?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Ryan Young

I suppose this is not completely off- topic but I was scrolling through Ebay as you do under aquarium supplies and I stumbled upon this, I doubt anyone is going to pay that and then have it transported but its kinda awesome anyway.
I got interested when I saw the Eheim filter and Juwel tanks, if I was smart enough I would try and calculate if it was a good deal but by the looks of it most looks like water conditioner etc.
:)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aquatics-...579382?hash=item3d16350876:g:vEQAAOSwLVZVr2fI

Just looked closer aswell and most of the pond treatment looks past its best and almost dried up the bottle

As any sharky bussinesman would do, you have to look first, find all that's no good, size up the guy your dealing with, if he's realy desperate start bashing the lot and offer half and walk away if he doesn't agree.. :)

I don't see any value really. If you look at the filters they have the same model I started with 25 years ago and most of the other stuff doesn't look much newer.

despite me being 29 year old and living at my parents.. if i had 19k to spend on fish supplies... I wouldn't I'd buy a lotus elise and go driving all weekend, stop at a couple nice holiday cottages. Ring in sick on monday. Get drunk on the evenings in a local pub with a real fire, hopefully with a atleast a 7/10 girl. If not then id just talk to the locals haha

Back