• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Write for PFK

George, roughly how many words do they usually want for an article? I have an old one I wrote about breeding Benitochromis finleyi Mungo but never used. They might be interested in that but I think it may be too long. It wouldn't take much to update it and make it suitable for publication IMHO.

Ed Seeley said:
George, roughly how many words do they usually want for an article? I have an old one I wrote about breeding Benitochromis finleyi Mungo but never used. They might be interested in that but I think it may be too long. It wouldn't take much to update it and make it suitable for publication IMHO.
Generally 1000-2500 words. You were the first guy I thought of actually...

George Farmer said:
Ed Seeley said:
Generally 1000-2500 words. You were the first guy I thought of actually...

Cheers George :D . I'll dust that article off, update it and cut about a thousand words out! :lol:

Yes, please do feel free to submit stuff to us chaps. We've already got some awesome stuff in the pipeline and are gagging to get our hands on some more inspirational stuff. The blog should include all the details you need to know.

Matt Clarke said:
Yes, please do feel free to submit stuff to us chaps. We've already got some awesome stuff in the pipeline and are gagging to get our hands on some more inspirational stuff. The blog should include all the details you need to know.

I'll sort mine out over the Easter Holiday Matt and send it along to you guys to have a look at.

Back